Here’s a tentative schedule for the completion of my project:
- M, 11/10: Mock-up, Storyboard, and/or Outline. (Find out what parts of the poem are crucial for the audience to understand what’s going on)
- F, 11/14: Make sure a good amount of clips are compiled for the video.
- M, 11/17: Presentation Sign-up.
- W, 11/19: Rough Cut for Peer Feedback; Project 3 Revision Plan. (Have at least part of the story finished so I can better understand what improvements need to be made to the video)
- F, 11/21: Selfie showing yourself at work
- W, F, M, W, 12/3–12/10: In-class Presentations.
- T, 12/9: Make final cuts to video.
- W, 12/10: Project Due by 11:55 PM
This is going to be a challenging project to complete. It’s going to be difficult to compile clips from baseball games that correspond exactly with what is going on in the poem. I’ll have to work diligently to make sure all the main points of the poem are covered and that the story is easy to follow along with.