Today’s work I consider unfinished. I intend to write another post after I’ve made some amendments tonight. My original theme was very restrictive so I changed it a few times but It is going to take a bit more bumbling around for me to find something with the kind of balance I’m looking for. Beyond that I added some images for a profile picture, edited my title and URL, and again bumbled around the color schemes and appearance/widget settings.
Instead of the why of what was done I’ll focus on the intent of what I intend to have done by tonight. I want to make some progress as far as having a spatially and linguistically balanced theme while including a picture of myself and a header image to promote balance. I have a feeling most I may have to go outside WordPress to find a theme I like but so be it.