Putting together the pieces

After changing my project idea a few times, I am pretty happy with the way the final product should turn out. Within ThingLink the project is looking pretty good, and I’m excited for how the class reacts when I present it. I’m trying to narrow down the links I share within the design so that I can present them in a more orderly fashion without taking too much time.

I showed my design to a few more random people over Thanksgiving Break, and I got great responses overall. Most of the work I have left to do is work with the links and place them in the correct spots. I figured out the ThingLink software so that I can zoom in and out of the design (since it’s very very long). Hopefully I get to the end without too many more obstacles!