Today I mostly worked on getting the images I plan to use for each character’s Facebook profile picture. This was kind of a tedious process, because I decided to do this part last. This involved just looking up scenes from the movie on Google Images and saving the images of the characters as a jpeg file to use. I also kept track of the source of each individual image; while they all come from the movie, I still plan on citing the website from which I pulled the image, as well as the movie. I’ll be citing these images in my reflection memo, as I can’t really see how I would organically work the citations into my actual presentation or project, because it would look a little strange and out of place on a Facebook thread.