What I did
Today I made some great progress on my project. After the peer review I was able to finalize my plans for exactly what I was going to do. I started by finding all the clips from Finding Nemo that I wanted to use. I just wen ton youtube and downloaded the clips I needed. I converted them into an mp4 and just imported them from there. I have them in the right order but I need to work on cutting and editing the clips down. I will continue to work on my project over break and have it done and fine tuned before my presentation.
Why I did what I did
So the main reason I waned to stick with the video opposed to still photos was because the video challenged me. I have never used iMovie before and I knew it would be a challenge, but great to learn. I chose these particular clips because they went with the story the best and what most people remember from Finding Nemo. The remix is going to come when I put them in a different order, while adding an alternate ending.