Project 3 in-class Update, November 10th

Since my last post, I have not gotten very much further with my project other than continue my work on remix ideas and details for my story. Today I began work in-class on making sure I had my sources saved to my Google doc Source list for the project, as well as begin my mock-up/first draft of a storyboard for the remix. Since my project is to be a short film, I decided that a detailed storyboard with notes and images was the most appropriate and effective way to accomplish this. I have began work on this storyboard by hand in my notebook, but may move it to a digital format if I find myself too limited.

A photo of the beginning of my Storyboard’s first draft:

Displaying photo.JPG