What I Did
Today, I got a little further at planning out my third project. I started looking at online platforms through which to tell my story, and I chose Creatavist and signed up for an account. I also made the following timeline to schedule out my work:
- Before class on Monday 11/10: Create rough draft of my new story – figure out what pictures/ videos I need
- M, 11/10: Mock-up, Storyboard, and/or Outline
- W, 11/12: Work on drafting project (in class and out)
- F, 11/14: Work on project (in class)
- Over weekend, before class Monday 11/17: Prepare rough cut
- M, 11/17: Presentation Sign-up
- W, 11/19: Rough Cut for Peer Feedback; Project 3 Revision Plan
- F, 11/21: Selfie showing yourself at work
- Over break: make revisions to projects, prepare for presentations
- W, F, M, W, 12/3-12/10: In-class Presentations
- W, 12/10: Project Due by 11:55 P.M.
Why I Did It
I chose to use Creatavist because it supports text, images, and audio – all elements that I would like to include in my project. I started planning out a timeline to keep myself on track throughout the project. By the end of the weekend, I want to have a rough draft of my story coming together so I can really get to work on Creatavist.