What I Did:
I started doing the “Interrogate the Basics” page for Project 2. This involved looking at the various modes of communication on my interface, and analyzing it for its effectiveness. I also included a video at the end detailing the process of searching, playing, and using action buttons on a specific audio file.
Why I Did It:
I included a video because I wanted to include a visual demonstration of how the various action buttons on the audio player reacted after I clicked on them. I decided to use a video rather than screenshots just to save space and have all of the information at the same place.