Honestly, it hasn’t been that bad. The title of this post reflects the last ten minutes of my dealings with this rather wonderful hosting site.
What I Did
I tried to make a menu to consolidate my projects’ pages under one tiny area to keep them out of the way, but it didn’t work. For now, I have given up. I am nearly positive that my theme doesn’t support menus in that manner, and that’s ok. I’ll probably play with it later. I also filled in my Site Info page, added links between pages, and edited some visual things.
Why I Did It
Basically, I wanted to make sure I had all the requirements for a decent project in this class.
Right now, that’s all I’ve got for this blog post. This whole thing is coming together pretty nicely.