Over Thanksgiving break I finished finding all of my pins for my boards. I went back and added detailed information to the bios on the individual boards. I wanted to do this to go into further information about the board and the significance of the topic. I still need to go back and proof read all the captions on my pins to make sure they said what I wanted them to say.
I also began to think about how I wanted to present this project to the class. Pinterest is difficult to present and a lot of my pins are gifs so that is proving to be difficult, but I’m locking myself in the Empo tonight so I’ll have that figured out.