What I did
Today I worked on outlining my story and sketching out a rough story board. I also created five different pages for the diary. One cover page with a title for the diary/project, and four blank pages with various coffee stains and torn edges for an aged look. These will serve as backgrounds for the text and sketches I will include in the diary.
Why I did it
I want to have a good idea of the events and details I want to include in the final story. It will be important to get the key details which are brought together at the story’s climax without clogging the diary with so much prose that it is unreadable or boring to audience members less inclined to long texts. I’m sure I’ll find the right balance.