by mlg757 • • Comments Off on 11-5-2014: Timeline
- F, 11/7: Research and begin to write the storyline.
- M, 11/10: Mock-up, Storyboard, and/or Outline.
- Have a concrete idea in place for an outline.
- W 11/12: Storyboard/mock-up complete
- Have a list of every shot, image, scene that I need to include in my video
- F 11/14: Start working towards gathering those shots and images
- Work on the weekend to do any shoots for the video
- M, 11/17: Presentation Sign-up.
- Start editing together the video
- W, 11/19: Rough Cut for Peer Feedback; Project 3 Revision Plan.
- Use the feedback to make improvements on the current edition
- F, 11/21: Selfie showing yourself at work.
- Add in the extra graphics to the video and finalize it
- W, F, M, W, 12/3–12/10: In-class Presentations.
- W, 12/10: Project Due by 11:55 PM.