Sing’n the Mac Blues

Even though I was (still am) sick, I was able to do a lot of work on my own regarding the project and the presentation.  I found it easier to do the project on my laptop because it is the HP I’ve had since 11th grade.  I am very comfortable with the snipping tools and to be honest, the keyboard works better for me.

I decided to use the Creatavist web tool for my presentation as opposed to google drive.  It was a great way for me to learn about the tool first hand and allowed me to find my own affordances and constraints as I worked. Though I am technologically challenged, I was able to navigate the tool rather well. Today in class, I reviewed my presentation to see if there was anything I could tweek.  I changed the cover photo to a colorful picture of the brain instead of the Creatavist homepage. I realized that I could simply click on the homepage to show the class what it looks like instead of having it as the main background of my story.

Something else I did was add some more information about the audiences, the creators, and rhetorical devices of the web page to give the reader some more background information. I left this for class since I knew it would be mostly typing in wordpress as opposed to actually doing snipping and stuff that I don’t really know how to do on the Mac.