What I did:
Today I changed my theme, edited and resized my header image, edited my site info page, and started collecting photos for my portfolio page.
Why I did it:
I changed my theme because the widgets were not visible enough for the viewer to find them and the colors were not working well with my background image that is so important to the core of my site. When I changed the theme, the photo was too small for the header section so I had to resize it to fit closer to the suggested size. I then had to edit my site info page to reflect that change in style. I have, finally, started to work on my portfolio section because it is the last piece of the project I need to finish to make my site reflect my personality and interests.