Wednesday, September 3

What I did

Today I toyed with menus a bit (to not much success, not sure if I’m inhibited by my ignorance or this theme). I also added three new pages, one for each project we will do this semester. That’s pretty much it!

Why I did it

I toyed with the menus because I wanted to move the “home” link in the upper left hand side of the blog to a location where it would be more visible. Another solution to this would be to change the font color, but I’m not sure whether I can do this or not without paying. More exploration to follow. I added the pages in anticipation of the projects we will be doing. I guess I’ve taken one step that I won’t have to worry about later.